“Three is the number of those who do holy work;
Two is the number of those who do lover’s work;
One is the number of those who do perfect evil
Or perfect good.”
― Clive Barker,
Number One In Numerology
One is primordial and pretty obvious. Competitive in spirit and also independent. One is first and god-like because one creates all other numbers.
In that sense one also initiates all other numbers and it’s connected to deterministic spirit and originality. As we will see, one is all fire. Vision, creation, initiation, and enthusiasm for new beginnings may very much remind us of already well-known symbols from other fields.
The theme of creation even continues through astrology and tarot. One is very similar to Aries for it’s initiating and competitive energy, but also Sun because of it’s creative potential. Inside Tarot, we follow the journey of Fool (0) who then becomes Magician (1). Fool obtained tools needed and now the creation may begin. The magician is mostly pictured having his hand high pointed to the sky, and one pointed to Earth (like in case of Baphomet), dressed in ceremonial clothes and ritual items presented on the desk in front of him. One could think items presented (cups, coins, wands, and sword) were contained in bag Fool carries on his journey… Or are those items Fool found on his journey? Symbolic is the language of thousands of ifs and maybes, which is the reason why it’s so magical.
They’re fast. Quick to act. Acting right away with whatever happens. Maybe they’ll even initiate what happens. These people are definitely not calm, they’re energetic and focused on making their life and themselves better versions.
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…”
— Dr. Seuss (Oh, The Places You’ll Go!)
Even though they’re probably not super religious, one is known to have firm beliefs. Independent spirits who are self-reliable, ones may also find discomfort while working in groups. Regardless of Aries energy inside 1 these people usually avoid confrontations but they’re brave regardless.
They don’t like to be analyzed or criticized and are usually great at avoiding all blockages on the way that would stop their intuitive vision.
Leadership could be one of the most important themes regarding number 1. Power to lead others and initiate new projects is their ultimate talent and skill. Depending on the degree of their own conscious, they can become extremely popular or extremely unpopular.
The danger lies in egoism and terrorizing others with “our vision”. There is also a challenge to maintain loyalty with close circles of friends and of course, leaving many projects unfinished while constantly starting new.
Sexuality also must be mentioned as it’s an important part of number 1.
One ultimate possibility is leader and initiator. Magician who has all the elements needed to create.
-leader, protector, sports, healthy competitor, individualist, respect others for their own individuality, assertive in sense of bravery, original, creative, initiates others and initiates projects, stops to think before acting, cooperates with others, balances energy with hard work, individual competitive sports/video games/any harmless field, uses adrenaline in good purpose.
-aggressive rather than assertive, fool that jumps into things without thinking, leaving all projects unfinished which helps build frustration, hard to cooperate with others, raises challenges in personal relationships and possible business relationship which ultimately leads to confrontation and breakages.
The archetype of 1:
Number one in what’s visible and what isn’t (random Wiki finds) :
- 1 is neither a prime number nor a composite number, but a unit
- By definition, 1 is the probability of an event that is almost certain to occur.
- A binary code is a sequence of 1 and 0 that is used in computers for representing any kind of data.
- Dimensionless quantities are also known as quantities of dimension one
- 1 is the atomic number of hydrogen
- +1 is the electric charge of positrons and protons
- Group 1 of the periodic table consists of the alkali metals.
- The dwarf planet Ceres has the minor-planet designation 1 Ceres because it was the first asteroid to be discovered.
- The Roman numeral I often stands for the first-discovered satellite of a planet or minor planet (such as Neptune I, a.k.a. Triton). For some earlier discoveries, the Roman numerals originally reflected the increasing distance from the primary instead.
- In the philosophy of Plotinus and a number of other neoplatonists, The One is the ultimate reality and source of all existence. Philo of Alexandria (20 BC – AD 50) regarded the number one as God’s number, and the basis for all numbers (“De Allegoriis Legum,” ii.12 [i.66]).
- Number One is a character in the book series Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore.
- In a 1968 song by Harry Nilsson and recorded by Three Dog Night, the number one is identified as “the loneliest number”.
- Number 1 is also a character in the series “Artemis Fowl” by Eoin Colfer.
- 1 is the value of an ace in many playing card games, such as cribbage.
- 1 is often used to denote the Gregorian calendar month of January. (remember Mars is exalted in Capricorn for example)
- Humans have one mouth and one rectum
- We also have one piece of heart and one stomach
- most spread world religions are monotheistic
- Every living being is born once and dies once on material plane apparently
- We experience one night and one day
- We usually consider winners those who do something first
One In Movies
(YES LINKS OPEN IN NEW TAB, GO GRAB POPCORN AND CHOOSE MOVIE FROM IMDB LIST)
- One (2017) – “Story of an honest police officer Ronojoy Bose (Yash Dasgupta) in his crusade to cleanse society of corruption, and thus begins the cat & mouse chase and mind game between Ronojoy and the corrupt Award-winning Scientist – Aditya Sen (Prosenjit Chatterji) How they play the game of upmanship. Will good triumph over evil in the end?—padmashri“
- The One (2001) “A convicted extortionist discovers that he’s the last human being on Earth. As he struggles with his newly inherited solitude, he reflects on the events that led to the mysterious disappearances of his two children, ex-wife, and the remainder of the world’s populace. He wonders – was it a military attack? Was it an alien attack? Or could it be that he is the victim of some form of cosmic justice? His denial of a moral universe leads him to consider sudden termination. He rejects eternal consequences and scoffs at divine salvation. Instead, he seeks deliverance at the end of a loaded revolver. Is this the end to his story? Or will fate force him to taste his own medicine, and prove that there are some things in this life that are worse than death.”
- Ready Player One (2018) “When the creator of a virtual reality world called the OASIS dies, he releases a video in which he challenges all OASIS users to find his Easter Egg, which will give the finder his fortune. “
- The One (2001) “A rogue Multiverse agent goes on a manhunt for versions of himself, getting stronger with each kill. With only one version remaining, he races against the clock to finish him and become “The One.”
- One Day (2011) “After spending the night together on the night of their college graduation Dexter and Em are shown each year on the same date to see where they are in their lives. They are sometimes together, sometimes not, on that day. “
- The Lucky One (2012) “A Marine travels to Louisiana after serving three tours in Iraq and searches for the unknown woman he believes was his good luck charm during the war. “
- No One Lives (2012) “A gang of ruthless highway killers kidnaps a wealthy couple traveling cross country only to shockingly discover that things are not what they seem. “
- Year One (2009) “After being banished from their tribe, two hunter-gatherers encounter Biblical characters and eventually wind up in the city of Sodom. “
- Air Force One (1997) “Hijackers seize the plane carrying the President of the United States and his family, but he – an ex-soldier – works from hiding to defeat them. “
- Tell No One (2006) “After eight long years since his beloved wife’s hideous murder, unexpectedly, an accidental discovery of two bodies near a Doctor’s estate will stir things again in a long-forgotten buried case that nothing is as it appears. “
- One on One (1977) “Henry Steele is a basketball phenom at his small-town high school, but when he matriculates to a big city university on a scholarship, soon realizes that he has few skills outside the sport. Expected by his coach to contribute significantly to the team, Henry is overwhelmed by the demands on his time, the “big business” aspect of college sports, and the fact that he never fully learned to read. Things look bleak for Henry when Janet Hays, a pretty graduate student, is assigned as Henry’s tutor. Her intellect and strength lift Henry out of his doldrums just in time to battle the coach, who attempts to rescind Henry’s scholarship.—Rick Gregory <firstname.lastname@example.org>“
- One for the Money (2012) “Unemployed and newly-divorced Stephanie Plum lands a job at her cousin’s bail-bond business, where her first assignment puts her on the trail of a wanted local cop from her romantic past. “
- Let the Right One In (2008) “Oskar, an overlooked and bullied boy, finds love and revenge through Eli, a beautiful but peculiar girl. “
- The Quiet Ones (2014) “A university professor and a team of students conduct an experiment on a young woman, uncovering terrifyingly dark, unexpected forces in the process.”
- She’s the One (1996) “The love lives of two brothers, Mickey and Francis, interconnect as Francis cheats on his wife with Mickey’s ex-girlfriend, while Mickey impulsively marries a stranger. “
- Army of One (2016) “After a personal visit by God himself, the eccentric construction worker Gary Faulkner takes the decision to embark on an adventure in the badlands of Pakistan to bring Al-Qaeda’s leader Osama Bin Laden to justice. “
- Tango One (2018) “Three officers are assigned to go undercover and join a mission to capture Den Donovan. “
- The One I Love (2014) “A troubled couple vacates to a beautiful getaway, but bizarre circumstances further complicate their situation. “
- Capricorn One (1977) “A NASA Mars mission won’t work, and its funding is endangered, so they decide to fake it just this once. But then they have to keep the secret. ”
- The Brave One (2007) “Struggling to recover emotionally from a brutal assault that killed her fiancé and left her in a coma, a radio personality begins a quest for vengeance against the perpetrators that leaves a bloody trail across New York City. “
- The Power of One (1992) “An English boy, living in Africa during World War II, through his boxing prowess, becomes a symbol of hope, in a time of war.”
- One Hour Photo (2002) “A mentally unstable photo developer begins to attack a middle-class family after his obsession with them becomes more sick and disturbing than any of them could imagine. “
- Home Alone (1990) “An eight-year-old troublemaker must protect his house from a pair of burglars when he is accidentally left home alone by his family during Christmas vacation. “
- One Chance (2013) “The true story of Paul Potts, a shy, bullied shop assistant by day and an amateur opera singer by night who became a phenomenon after being chosen for — and ultimately winning — Britain’s Got Talent (2007). “
- The Absent One (2014) “The murder of young twins initially implicates a group of upper-class students as the killers, though the case takes a turn or two from its starting point. “
- The Ones Below (2015) “A couple expecting their first child discover an unnerving difference between themselves and the couple living in the flat below them who are also having a baby. “
- Young Ones (2014) “Set in the future when water is hard to find, a teenage boy sets out to protect his family and survive. “
- One Fine Day (1996) “The lives of two strangers and their young children unexpectedly intersect on one hectic, stressful day in New York City. “
- The One (2017) “Funny scramble of an esoteric book of cooking between a guy without feeling, a tough girl, a master out of date, a dark-minded rich man, an emotion-manipulating woman, and an OCD-suffering samurai. ”
- The Wild One (1953) “Two rival motorcycle gangs terrorize a small town after one of their leaders is thrown in jail.”
- Song One (2014) “A young woman strikes up a relationship with her ailing brother’s favorite musician. “
- One Nation, One King (2018) “-In 1789, a people is entered into revolution. Let us hear it. It has things to say to us. A people and its king crosses the destinies of men and women of the people, and historical figures. Their meeting place is the any young National Assembly. At the heart of history, there is the fate of the King and the emergence of the Republic.”
- It Happened One Night (1934) “A spoiled heiress running away from her family is helped by a man who is actually a reporter in need of a story. “
- One Night at McCool’s (2001) “Every man has a different recollection of the beautiful young woman who wreaked havoc on their lives during one heated night. “
- The One and Only Ivan “A gorilla named Ivan tries to piece together his past with the help of an elephant named Stella as they hatch a plan to escape from captivity. “
- The One (2011) “
- A quick-witted, edgy romantic dramedy about a young successful Manhattan investment banker living the charmed life about to marry the woman of his dreams who, a month before his wedding, meets and unexpectedly falls in love with a charismatic man from his past.—Fox Meadow Films“
- Lone Survivor (2013) “Marcus Luttrell and his team set out on a mission to capture or kill notorious Taliban leader Ahmad Shah, in late June 2005. Marcus and his team are left to fight for their lives in one of the most valiant efforts of modern warfare. “
- The Lucky Ones (2008) “The story revolves around three soldiers – Colee, TK, and Cheever – who return from the war after suffering injuries and learn that life has moved on without them. They end up on an unexpected road trip across the U.S., with Colee on a mission to bring her boyfriend’s guitar back to his family because he saved her life, TK seeking confidence to face his wife after a shrapnel injury that threatens his sexual function and middle-aged Cheever planning to hit the casinos in a desperate effort to pay for his son’s college tuition.—anonymous“
- The Defiant Ones (1958) “Two escaped convicts chained together, white and black, must learn to get along in order to elude capture. “
- The Beautiful Ones (2017) “A mob family shylock falls in love with the wrong woman during a turf war, and has to use his unique skills to rescue her from the same people he once called brothers.”
- No One (2017) “A provocative drama about a young woman who experiences the most significant change in her life. “
Appreciate posts like this?
Consider supporting us through donations ❤ We really appreciate it ❤
Support by making a small donation
If you appreciate getting essential information like this, you can make a small donation to support our further work. Everything is greatly appreciated