“William Somerset: I just don’t think I can continue to live in a place that embraces and nurtures apathy as if it was virtue.
David Mills: You’re no different. You’re no better.
William Somerset: I didn’t say I was different or better. I’m not. Hell, I sympathize; I sympathize completely. Apathy is the solution. I mean, it’s easier to lose yourself in drugs than it is to cope with life. It’s easier to steal what you want than it is to earn it. It’s easier to beat a child than it is to raise it. Hell, love costs: it takes effort and work.”
Seven In Numerology
When we meet number 7, we can see it is very introverted, focused on the inner world and discovering it’s identity. More than discovering an identity, with 7 active, we’re always questioning our identity over and over again, trying to figure out who we are. Sevens are private, distant and turned inside. They may seem like they’re alone with themselves.
Seven minds are extremely original but we may not even know it because seven is mostly alone and has no desire to share. Seven may feel like a stranger in the world and face difficulties in expressing emotions.
Traditionally sevens are known as people who had an inner knowledge and were the ones that knew. “To know thyself”. Gnosis. If we could compare seven to any MBTI type, it would most likely be INFP with a mix of INFJ – both are very extremely focused on their inner world with empathic and psychic abilities.
With seven we are destined to connect to our higher nature, but we’re also constantly being tested for falling straight down. Temptations seem to be coming from all over around us, and maybe even from inside us. Recognizing our own demons and shadows and trying so hard to perfect our being may wear us off, asking us for periods of solitude, quiet and batteries recharge time.
Seven is connected to holy things, rituals, prayers, we’re prone to inner self analytics, but we’re also wise, prone to research and contemplation.
If we could connect seven to anything we could connect it to Scorpio, Virgo, Uranus and South Node.
These people are searching for privacy and they’re having a hard time being with others for a long time. Their introverted nature asks them to return to their source of calm, which is ultimately themselves. So to function, seven must have contact with themselves. They’re people who want to know more, artists, ones who fuse spark of Gods.
But regardless of holiness in their nature, sevens are also connected to sexuality, erotica, and sexual inspiration. Then on the other hand sevens are also connected to celibacy.
Seven is usually very connected to destiny and occult subjects, especially learning and researching.
7 Around The World And In Mysteries
- Seven planets visible by human eye “Luminaries”
- Seven days a week
- Esoteric astrology of seven rays
- 7 Pleiades- seven sisters
- 7 Chakras
- 7 main colors
- 7 pure notes in the diatonic scale
- Apollos lira with 7 strings
- 7 crystal families
- Babylon tree of life with seven sephirot
- 7 runes
- Seven deadly sins
- Seven metals of antiquity
- seven colors of the rainbow
- seven seas
- seven continents
- seven liberal arts
- seven wonders of the ancient world
- Noah is commanded to bring seven pairs of every clean animal onto the ark (Genesis 7:2)
- Seven years of plenty and seven years of famine in Pharaoh’s dream (Genesis 41)
- The Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- The number of heavens in Islam
- The number of hells in Islam
- The number of saints appearing in a constellation called “Saptharishi Mandalam” in Indian astronomy.
- The number of archangels according to some systems.
- In Irish mythology, the epic hero Cúchulainn is associated with the number 7. He has seven fingers on each hand, seven toes on each foot, and seven pupils in each eye. In the Irish epic Táin Bó Cúailnge, Cúchulainn is 7 years old when he receives his first weapons and defeats the armies of the Ulaidh and his son Connla is 7 years old when he is slain by Cúchulainn in “The Death of Aife’s Only Son”.
- The number of main islands of mythological Atlantis.
- The number of gateways traversed by Inanna during her descent into the underworld.
- The number of ranks in Mithraism.
- Most likely to be chosen as a favorite number by people around the world.
- Almost all mammals have seven cervical vertebrae.
- There are seven types of virus according to the Baltimore classification.
- A neutral pH value between acidity and alkalinity
- The atomic number of nitrogen
- The Kulin people of Australia living near the Dandenong Ranges traditionally have seven seasons. Some of the Native Americans of Montana also have seven seasons: chinook season, muddy spring, green summer, gold summer (or dry summer), “Indian” Summer, late fall, and cold winter.
- High Priestess energy
- Number 7 Major Arcana – The Chariot
- Number 16 (1+6) – The Tower
- Also The Hermit energy
+ Tarot learning tip! Why not try this today?
Don’t go yet! Here’s a movie list, I hope you have your popcorn ready 🙂 Tune in to cosmic seven, set, go!
- The Magnificent Seven (1960) – “An oppressed Mexican peasant village hires seven gunfighters to help defend their homes. “
- Seven Pounds (2008) “A man with a fateful secret embarks on an extraordinary journey of redemption by forever changing the lives of seven strangers. “
- Seven Samurai (1954) “A poor village under attack by bandits recruits seven unemployed samurai to help them defend themselves. “
- 7 Days in Entebbe (2018) “Inspired by the true events of the 1976 hijacking of an Air France flight en route from Tel Aviv to Paris and the most daring rescue mission ever attempted. “
- Furious 7 (2015) “Deckard Shaw seeks revenge against Dominic Toretto and his family for his comatose brother. “
- Se7en (1995) “Two detectives, a rookie and a veteran, hunt a serial killer who uses the seven deadly sins as his motives. “
- Seven (1979) “A government agent discovers a plot by a cartel of seven gangsters to take over the state of Hawaii. He hires a team of seven hitmen to stop them. “
- 7 Khoon Maaf (2011) “Susanna’s quest for love leads to a series of marriages, each ending in the mysterious death of her latest husband. “
- Seven Psychopaths (2012) “A struggling screenwriter inadvertently becomes entangled in the Los Angeles criminal underworld after his oddball friends kidnap a gangster’s beloved Shih Tzu. “
- Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1954) “In 1850 Oregon, when a backwoodsman brings a wife home to his farm, his six brothers decide that they want to get married too. “
- The Seven (2019) “60 Years ago a group of Devil worshipers died in a mysterious fire which burnt their mansion down to the ground. Now years later a college stands on the site where the mansion once stood. Victoria is a pole dancer who has fallen in love with a boy Harry 5 years her junior and still at college. She has decided that she wants one night of passion in the arms of her love and if the age gap means he can’t provide that then she will dump his sorry behind. Harry, with the help of his friend Luke, knowing that his relationship with the hottest girl he’s ever seen could end, sets about creating the ultimate romantic night in their college. However, Victoria’s friends hear about Harry’s ridiculous plans and plot to sabotage the evenings’ events. THE SEVEN all turn up at the college but unfortunately end up getting locked in by the ‘live in caretaker’ Squeaky. Squeaky is an odd Character who pushes his wobbly wheeled cart around the college cleaning up after all the students. There are many urban myths based around Squeaky but nobody knows the truth about his history, the fact that he is the only survivor from the mansion fire makes him even more mysterious.”
- Seven Years in Tibet (1997) “True story of Heinrich Harrer, an Austrian mountain climber who became friends with the Dalai Lama at the time of China’s takeover of Tibet. “
- Patient Seven (2016) “The film centers on Dr. Marcus, a renowned psychiatrist who has selected 6 severe mentally ill and dangerous patients from the Spring Valley Mental Hospital to interview as part of the research for his new book. As Dr. Marcus interviews each patient, one by one the horrors they’ve committed begin to unfold. However, Dr. Marcus soon learns that there is one patient who ties them all together – Sarah Pegram”
- The Seven-Ups (1973) “A tough detective who is part of an elite New York City unit is trying to find out who killed his partner, but uncovers a plot to kidnap mobsters for money. “
- Seven Beauties (1975) “The defense of honor, a strong value in Neapolitan society, and his effects on the life of everyman Pasquale Frafuso.”
- Seventh Son (2014) “When Mother Malkin, the queen of evil witches, escapes the pit she was imprisoned in by professional monster hunter Spook decades ago and kills his apprentice, he recruits young Tom, the seventh son of the seventh son, to help him. “
- The Seven Year Itch (1955) “When his family goes away for the summer, a so far faithful husband is tempted by a beautiful neighbor. “
- The Seventh Sign (1988) “Abby Quinn is eagerly awaiting childbirth but is haunted by dreams where she suffers a miscarriage. When she decides to rent a room to a mysterious stranger, she realizes a chain of events that will unleash the end of humanity. “
- Seven Swords (2005) “Seven warriors come together to protect a village from a diabolical General. “
- Seventh Moon (2008) “Melissa and Yul, Americans honeymooning in China, come across the exotic ‘Hungry Ghost’ festival. When night falls, the couple ends up in a remote village and soon realize the legend is all too real. Plunged into an ancient custom they cannot comprehend, the couple must find a way to survive the night of the Seventh Moon.”
- The Last Seven (2010) “A feature-length thriller/horror set in post-apocalyptic London starring Danny Dyer, Tamer Hassan, Simon Phillips, Ronan Vibert, Sebastian Street, Daisy Head, Rita Ramnani and John Mawson. The film tells the story of a cataclysmic event that leaves only 7 remaining people on earth and their desperate struggle to understand the events as they are hunted one by one by demonic power.”
- Seven Days in May (1964) “United States military leaders plot to overthrow the President because he supports a nuclear disarmament treaty and they fear a Soviet sneak attack. “
- Seven Days (2007) “A successful lawyer who, in order to save her daughter, is pressured into defending the innocence of a man slated to receive the death penalty. “
- Feast of the Seven Fishes (2018) “A slice of life story that follows a large Italian family on Christmas Eve as they prepare for the traditional Feast of the Seven Fishes, reminisce about the past and seek love in the future. “
Seven Days to Noon (1950) “An English scientist runs away from a research center with an atomic bomb. In a letter sent to the British Prime Minister, he threatens to blow up the center of London if the Government doesn’t announce the end of any research in this field within a week. Special agents from Scotland Yard try to stop him, with help from the scientist’s assistant future son-in-law to find and stop the mad man.”
- The Seven Minutes (1971) “The Seven Minutes is a steamy book written in 1969. To help with an upcoming election, a bookstore clerk is indicted for selling obscene material and most of the film centers about the trial. The defense attorneys need to find the mystery of the original publication of the book.”
- Seven Chances (1925) “A man learns he will inherit a fortune if he marries by 7 p.m. that same day. “
- Seven Minutes in Heaven (1985) “When her father goes out of town, beautiful A-student Natalie lets best friends Jeff and Polly move in. Separately and together, the trio of young teens learn much about life, love, and growing up”
- Seven Dwarfs (2004) “The Seven Dwarves live deep within a female-free-zone of the Enchanted Forest, but they cannot resist the innocent charms of Snow White when she enters their world. So when the evil queen (Nina Hagen) abducts her, it is up to the dwarves to save her life. “
- The Seventh Continent (1989) “A European family who plan on escaping to Australia, seem caught up in their daily routine, only troubled by minor incidents. However, behind their apparent calm and repetitive existence, they are actually planning something sinister. “
- Guns of the Magnificent Seven (1969) “A Mexican revolutionary hires an American gunslinger to organize the rescue of their leader from a brutal Army prison. “
Discover the mystery and full potential that lies behind your personal numbers