Here are pictures of people who have planet Mars conjunct their Ascendant:
- Queen Latifah – Sun 27° Pisces 31′, Moon 07° Leo 33′, and Ascendant 13° Taurus 42′ (Mars 08° Taurus conjunct Ascendant, Venus in Aries ) “Dana Elaine Owens known professionally by her stage name Queen Latifah, is an American rapper, songwriter, singer, actress, model, television producer, record producer, and talk show host. Born in Newark, New Jersey, she signed with Tommy Boy Records in 1989 and released her debut album All Hail the Queen the same year, featuring the hit single “Ladies First”. Nature of a Sista (1991) was her second and final album with Tommy Boy Records.”
2. Kim Kardashian – Sun 28° Libra 29′, Moon 28° Pisces 09′ , Ascendant 13° Sagittarius 44′ (Mars 06° Sagittarius 47′ conjunct Ascendant) – “American socialite, model, actress and television celebrity, she is most known for her part in the reality program, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” which aired in 2007.
Her dad, Robert Kardashian, was one of the lawyers in the high-profile trial of OJ Simpson. Her parents divorced in 1989 and her mother re-married two years later, this time to Bruce Jenner, Olympic athlete.”
3. Olivia de Havilland – Sun 08° Cancer 51′ , Moon 15° Cancer 52′, Ascendant 22° Virgo 33′ (Mars 17° Virgo 13′ conjunct ASC) – “American actress, a sweet, soft-voiced movie star during Hollywood’s golden era in the 1930s and 1940s. She arrived in Hollywood in 1934, a 17-year-old actress under contract to Warner Brothers Studio. Paired with the Hollywood idol, Errol Flynn, she soon went on to fame as the saintly Melanie Wilkes in the much anticipated film of 1939, “Gone With the Wind.” Her film career in the ’40s included Oscar winning performances in “To Each His Own,” 1946 and “The Heiress” in 1949 co-starring Montgomery Clift.”
4. Thierry Mugler- Sun 29° Sagittarius 25′, Moon 05° Virgo 10′ , Ascendant 24° Capricorn 33′ (Mars 18° Capricorn 46′ conjunct ASC)- “Thierry Mugler is a fashion designer and perfumer from France. He was born in 1948 in Strasbourg. Since he was a young boy, Mugler was passionate about design, art and fashion. This is why he spent more time in drawing various ideas than on his formal education in school. When he was nine, Mugler started learning classical dance. By fourteen, he began his training in ballet corps for Rhin Opera. Around the same time, he studied interior design at Strasbourg School of Decorative Art.”
5. Robert Ripley- Sun 03° Pisces 45′, Moon 13° Sagittarius 34′, Ascendant 03° Sagittarius 51′ (Mars 27° Scorpio 01′ conjunct ASC) – “American illustrator, cartoonist and adventurer. His name became synonymous with all things exotic when his daily “Believe It or Not!” column appeared in newspapers with readership of over 80 million people in 17 languages. Self-educated, he received honorary titles and degrees and became the first cartoonist to become a millionaire.”
6. David Brewster- Sun 19° Sagittarius 56′, Moon 28° Libra 44′, Ascendant 13° Pisces 28′ (Mars 12° Pisces 03′ conjunct ASC) – “Scottish scientist, a famous Victorian who invented various optical instruments and the kaleidoscope while working in the fields of reflection, absorption and polarization of light. A prodigy, he entered the university at 12 to study for the ministry. By the time Brewster completed his studies, he had settled on science as his field. During his distinguished career he received many honors, including knighthood. Died on 2/10/1868.”
7. Ritchie Valens- Sun 22° Taurus 11′, Moon 22° Sagittarius 35′ , Ascendant 25° Aquarius 06′ (Mars 28° Aquarius 04′ conjunct Ascendant)- “American singer who, after renting a hall for a music gig to pay the rent on his home, was “discovered” by a talent scout. He became a rock star overnight success when his first record broke the charts. In 1958, his first year of good fortune, he made $75,000. Valens was killed in a plane crash, along with Buddy Holly, on 2/03/1959, north of Mason City, IA.”
8. Don Johnson – Sun 28° Sagittarius 58′, Moon 06° Scorpio 12′, Ascendant 28° Virgo 31′(Mars 25° Virgo 49′ conjunct Ascendant) – “American actor appearing on-screen since 1970. After playing small roles in films and made-for-TV movies, he struck a chord with the public in the 1980s hit cop show, “Miami Vice.” His character of Sonny Crocket with his unshaven nonchalant appearance sporting casual clothes started a fashion trend in men’s clothing. His personal life became the subject for the tabloids after he married and divorced actress, Melanie Griffith, twice.”
9. Max Gazze – Sun 13° Cancer 45′, Moon 29° Gemini 23′, Ascendant 28° Libra 21′ (Mars 24° Libra 07′ conjunct Ascendant) – Italian singer-songwriter and musician, known for his high-pitched voice. He is also a member of the trio Fabi Silvestri Gazzè with Niccolò Fabi and Daniele Silvestri. He emigrated to Belgium in 1982 where he spent his childhood, his father being a diplomat at the embassy of Italy, and he studied at the European School. At the age of 6 he started learning piano, and at 14 dedicated himself to bass guitar and began to perform with groups in Brussels’ clubs. From 1985-1990 he played with a number of Jazz fusion, funk and Rock bands around Europe (including 4Play4), with musicians such as Russell Jarrett, Michel Morvan, Alister Tomes and Simon Jarrett. He and his wife have three children: Samuele (b. 1998), Bianca (b. 2001) and Emily (b. 2006). The lyrics of his songs are written in collaboration with his brother Francesco Gazzè.
Finding pictures is very challenging, only 8 people with pictures and primary results were: 54 out of 1262 charts searched in databank.
Post started: Day of the Sun, hour of Moon
Post finished: Day of the Sun, hour of Jupiter
For private conversation or consultation please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support by making a small donation
If you appreciate getting essential information like this, you can make a small donation to support our further work. Everything is greatly appreciated